[oXygen-user] Oxygen Problems

Matthew Riches
Tue Mar 15 08:07:05 CST 2005

I am not sure if this falls exclusively within the remit of Oxygen or
not, so apologies if it is not an Oxygen Problem

I Have a WSDL and XSD in oxygen that test and verify without error.

If However I copy the files to my server and run them, then I get an
error.

"java.io.IOException: Type
{http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema}uriReference
<http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema%7duriReference>  is referenced but
not defined."

I don't understand why this is, but as it is in the standard files, I
think I'm limited to what I can do. Is this a fault of the way I am
using oxygen, or my apache system, or does oxygen just not check / test
everything fully?

Matt

the system manager.
www.mimesweeper.com