[oXygen-user] Problem Debugging WSDL

Radu Coravu
Tue Mar 15 01:11:10 CST 2005

Hello Matthew,

Things should be pretty simple.
Let's say the target namespace of the schema in which the simple type is
defined is : "http://test".
Then, in the wsdl file in the "types" section you should have something
like this:

"<schema xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
targetNamespace="http://test">
       <include schemaLocation="a.xsd"/>
 </schema>"

The type will then be used like:
" <message name="someMessage">
        <part name="from"   type="test:guidtype"/>
</message>"

Of course you need to add the attribute  ' xmlns:test="http://test" ' to
the "definitions" tag.
There are other ways to use the types defined in the schema but this
seems to me the easiest one.

If you are looking for something else maybe some more details about what
you are trying to achieve and the way in which you try to include/import
the schema file in the wsdl may be useful.
Also maybe some code snippets from the wsdl file would be useful.

Regards, Radu.