[oXygen-user] Re: Oxygen 6.0: where did the validation error pane go?

Sorin Ristache
Thu Jul 7 01:30:03 CDT 2005

Hello,

This is a known issue with version 6. A description of the problem, an
workaround and a patch is provided here:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1034

Best regards,
Sorin