[oXygen-user] oXygen 5.1 XSLT Parameter Values Now Constants

Sorin Ristache
Thu Jan 27 02:01:51 CST 2005

Hello,

I tested oXygen 5.1 with Sun Java 1.5.0 on Mandrake Linux and I had no
problem editing parameter values or names. Maybe it is a problem with
your window manager. Do you have the same behavior if you run oXygen
with Java 1.4 or if you change the window manager ?