[oXygen-user] Open dialog: supported file types

Lars Huttar
Wed Jan 12 12:04:08 CST 2005

Hello,
In Oxygen (5.0, 5.1), in the File - Open dialog, by defaults the files
displayed are "All supported files (XML, XHTML, ....)". Unfortunately
this does not include the file types specified under Preferences/File types.
For example, I work primarily with Cocoon, so I open lots of files with
extensions .xmap, .xconf, and .xsp. But these files don't show up in the
File - Open dialog, unless I change it to show "All Files"... whereupon
it also shows many files I don't want to edit.

So this is a feature request that the "Files of type" option "All
supported files" (the default option) would include file types specified
under Preferences/File types.

Lars