[oXygen-user] Associating and validating with xsd

Mark Peyer
Tue Jan 4 10:54:16 CST 2005

Hi,

I am exporting data out of FileMaker Pro's XML function, converting them
with XSL to comply with an .xsd-file. I can associate the .xsd, and Oxygen 5
will insert
     xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.xmlData.ch/xmlInvoice/XSD
filepath/schemafile.xsd"
Then I can validate the .xml-file.

The receiver of my .xml-files wants the schemaLocation in the form

     xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.xmlData.ch/xmlInvoice/XSD
schemafile.xsd"

If I associate the .xsd-file without the filepath, I cannot validate it.

In Project mode, I can validate one or all .xml-files using "Validate
selection with...". Here validation functions with or without filepath, but
the line

     xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.xmlData.ch/xmlInvoice/XSD
schemafile.xsd"

Is not inserted.

As far as I can see, there is no possibility to batch associate a schema
file.

Are there any workarounds? Am I missing something?

Thanks for your help.

--

Mark A. Peyer