[oXygen-user] docbook validation - possibly related issue]

Thu Apr 28 18:51:04 CDT 2005

>Hi,
>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> After trying to find any errors with my xml files that have been giving me
>> validation problems, I have now discovered that oXygen is refusing to >transform
>> any of my documents to PDF - even when the documents are valid.  The error
>> message is:
>>
>> E|The process ended wide code : 1 The error was : Exception in thread "main"
>>
>> Transformation to html is successful.
>
>The error occurs when the FO processor is launched for the final step of
>the PDF transformation. Try to execute the same transformation scenario
>on a simple document - for example
>[oXygen-install-dir]/samples/docbook/sampleXInclude.xml. You get the
>same error, the PDF result is generated correctly ?
>
>Best regards,
>Sorin

Thanks for your help.  I transformed the sampleXInclude.xml successfully.
Further testing shows that the problem is occuring with images (and FOP).  I'll
do some more playing and post the results back here for the archive.

Cheers,

Geoff