[oXygen-user] Interesting Observation

Sean Wheller
Wed Jan 21 07:46:35 CST 2004

Hi,

Some may recall that I was having problems transforming a large document to
PDF using FOP-0.20.5 in the pre-release of version 3.0.

As V3.0 pre-release was shipped with FOP-0.20.4 I configured FOP-0.20.5 as an
External FO Processor. To my dismay I could not get the transform to work.

Now, with the official release, the same document, perhaps a little larger
[500 pages], is transforming to PDF without problems.

I'm not sure for the reason. But there you goes technology for you.

--
Sean Wheller