[oXygen-user] Configure External tools

Dan Caprioara
Tue Jan 20 02:17:35 CST 2004

Hello Peter,

The "\" separated paths are specific to Windows platform. Any
application running on Windows must understand paths separated with "\".
The same macro may be expanded as /home/user name/filename on a Linux
platform, the separators being "/"

Can you tell me why do you need the paths to be separated with "/"  on
Windows ?

Best regards,
Dan Caprioara