[oXygen-user] question

Dan Caprioara
Tue Jan 20 02:11:03 CST 2004

Hello,

Yes, we know the problem. It was about a stream that was not closed
properly. Please download the all platforms installation kit from here:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/InstData/All/oxygen.tar.gz

Then copy the oxygen.jar file into your installation lib and let me know
if you still have this problem.

Regrads,

Dan