[oXygen-user] Howto chunk in general

Sean Wheller
Sun Jan 18 10:29:08 CST 2004

How can I setup a transformation so that it will chunk. When I specify
chunk.xsl directly I get errors:

E Failed to compile stylesheet. 8 errors detected.
E Variable filename-prefix has not been declared
E Variable autolayout-file has not been declared
E Variable autolayout-file has not been declared
E Variable website.database.document has not been declared
E Variable website.database.document has not been declared
E Variable website.database.document has not been declared
E No template exists named chunk-element-content
E No template exists named chunk-element-content

--
Sean Wheller