Re(2): [oXygen-user] oXygen 3.0 tag insight problem

Sylvain Perchaud
Tue Jan 13 04:07:54 CST 2004

Le lundi 12 janvier 2004, à 22:45, Sean Wheller a écrit:

>Hi Sylvian,
>
>This seems to work fine on Linux with version 3.0.
>
>--- start
><chapter>
>    <chapterinfo>
>        <authorgroup>
>            <author>
>                <firstname> Sylvain </firstname>
>                <surname>Perchaud</surname>
>                <affiliation>
>                    <shortaffil> ... </shortaffil>
>                    <jobtitle>...</jobtitle>
>                    <orgname>&es;</orgname>
>                    <address> ... </address>
>                </affiliation>
>            </author>
>        </authorgroup>
>    </chapterinfo>
>    <title>The Chapter Title</title>
>    <sect1>
>        <title>The first section title</title>
>        <para>Text</para>
>    </sect1>
></chapter>
>
>--- end
>
>Things you can check:
>1. The PUBLIC and SYSTEM identifiers are correct.

Those informations are in my main project file and are correct.

>2. The document is valid.

Yes it is.

>3. Your xml catalog variable is defined correctly.

I've never modified the default setting (and don't have modified the
files in the docbook distribution shipped with oXygen 3.0).

It seems that the problem comes from placing an entity in the <orgname>
element.
When I don't place &es; or any other entity in the orgname element (for
example <orgname>Europe Shareware</orgnamme>), everything goes well.

This problem also occurs inside the other elements I tested.

--
Sylvain Perchaud
Tel : +33 (0) 674 758 551