[oXygen-user] None (colwidth not processed for fo)

Sean Wheller
Tue Jan 6 00:10:07 CST 2004

Hello Dan,

Thanks I fixed the problem. FOP does support colwidth
adjustments, it it cannot do so with the help of the
extensions for saxon and xalan.

When I disable them and use the following syntax I can
control colwidth to be 25% and 75% respectively.

   <title>Title</title>
   <tgroup cols="2">
    <colspec colname="c1" colnum="1" colwidth="1*"/>
    <colspec colname="c2" colnum="2" colwidth="3*"/>

Strange why FOP have not made this implimentation yet.
I plan on testing XEP soon as I understand it does a
much better job.

Sean Wheller

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200301/msg00359.html