[oXygen-user] None

Sean Wheller
Fri Jan 2 14:03:30 CST 2004

Hi when I transform using Saxon or Xalan and Apache
FOP 0.20.5 I get the following message, repeated a
number of tiimes. What does it mean, how can I avaoid
it?

[INFO] Using org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser as
SAX2 Parser
[INFO] FOP 0.20.5
[INFO] Using org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser as
SAX2 Parser
[INFO] building formatting object tree
[INFO] setting up fonts
[ERROR] Unknown enumerated value for property
'relative-align': baseline
[ERROR] Error in relative-align property value
'baseline': org.apache.fop.fo.expr.PropertyException:
No conversion defined

Sean Wheller