[oXygen-user] Comments about a possible new feature

George Cristian Bina
Wed Feb 4 01:35:31 CST 2004

Hi,

> I think we have to try it for real before giving it up. So I will try to
> link it to the current line and make that available for tests on a few
days.

I created a prototype for this, to get it working you have to replace
oxygen.jar with
 http://www.oxygenxml.com/update/oxygenFade.jar

Make sure you put the old oxygen.jar in some other directory because the
jars are loaded at runtime by oXygen an if you leave it there renamed then
it is possible to be loaded before the new jar. Also keep the old oxygen.jar
to be able to restore your installation.

Comments welcome!

All the best,