[oXygen-user] Woking wih files on the nework

Dan Caprioara
Mon Aug 2 01:49:06 CDT 2004

Hello,
Oxygen is writing the transformation result in a temporary file, in the
same directory as your xml file. Since the xml file is on another host,
it fails to write/load it due to a path representation problem for the
network files.
I will add this problem to our todo list and will find a workaround for it.

Thank you for letting us know,

Dan