[oXygen-user] XInclude working in beta?

Paul Everitt
Fri Apr 30 06:02:14 CDT 2004

Howdy.  I had an xml/xslt combo that renders correctly in 3.x but fails
in 4.0 beta.  I set the preference for Enable Xinclude processing, no
luck.

Strangely, when I used the debugger, it warned me that the namespace
for XInclude needed to be changed to 2003.  I did so, and still no
luck.  However, if I render using the *debugger*, the output window
contains the right results.

Stated differently, does anybody have an XML and XSLT combo of files
that uses xinclude and produces correct results under the beta?

--Paul