[oXygen-user] RNC-DTD problem

LARRODE Xavier (DR&T)
Tue Apr 27 06:28:42 CDT 2004

Hello,
i have created a XML format for a VR application and i have a problem to
make the DTD of this format. I have checked the forum and seen that we
have to change xsd:NCName to text, but i have another error:
this is a part of the format which produces the error:
<Vertices>
    3 float
    3 float
    <!-- ...3 float-->
    <Vertex>
        3 float
        <Data Name="string" Constant="float" Vector="3 float"/>
        <!-- ...Data-->
    </Vertex>
</Vertices>

 this is the RNC after the conversion:
default namespace = ""

start =
  element Vertices {
    (text
     | element Vertex {
         (text
          | element Data {
              attribute Constant { text },
              attribute Name { text },
              attribute Vector { text }
            })+
       })+
  }
When i want to convert it to DTD : error:
12.25 sorry, cannot handle this kind of "oneOrMore"

But actually i don't want (text or Vertex)  in my element Vertices  so i
change to :
default namespace = ""

start =
    element Vertices {
        text,
        element Vertex {
            text,
            element Data {
                attribute Constant { text },
                attribute Name { text },
                attribute Vector { text }
            }
        }
    }
and now i get this error :
7.17: cannot handle this kinf of group.

Any idea ? because the format is valid and well-formed
Thank you
Xavier