[oXygen-user] Corrupt PDF Output

Marius Scurtescu
Thu Oct 23 11:23:24 CDT 2003

I downloaded the alpha version and on startup a dialog
box is asking me to paste in the license. All good so
far. I posted the 7 lines from you email, it gives me
"Invalid license format". I added the separator before
and after (the -----), same error.

What am I supposed to paste there? Could you send the
license as an attachment?

Thanks,
Marius