[oXygen-user] Bug: XInclude

George Cristian Bina
Mon Oct 13 06:07:55 CDT 2003

Hi Sean,

> Thanks George, I understand that there is "some"
> support and I understand the problem.
>
> When you say
> > Possible solutions:
> > 1. Offer all elements that can appear in the parent
> > instead of none.
>
> I don't understand how I may do this?
>
> > 2. Resolve external entities (configurable through
> > preferences)
>
> How is this configurable through preferences?
>
> I would like some clear instructions for my article
> Oxygen XML Editor - Using XInclude with Docbook.

These are possible solutions we should implement further :). The XInclude
support is in a very early stage, when you enable it all the parsers created
inside oXygen have XInclude support, nothing more. One can do the same by
setting a system property and using the 2.0.4 release as I explained on a
forum entry: http://www.oxygenxml.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31 .

As soon as 1. and 2. are implemented I will post an updated jar and let you
know.