[oXygen-user] problem with a docbook file

Sean Wheller
Tue Dec 16 05:08:12 CST 2003

> Buna / Bonjour / Hello,
Shalom, Sawubona, Sylvain,

I had that same problem once or twice, but always
found it difficult to
replicate.
Even though I had the Tag Insight -> Default set to
the Docbook DTD there
were times when insight did not seem to parse the DTD
and display the
elements as they should be. When I used to save the
document and close it
and re-open the problem was somehow resolved.

Sometimes it was my own fault, as I had induced an
error such as not closing
an itemizedlist or inserting one to many closing tags.

Since version 3.0 I have not found this problem again.
Only once very early
in the development of V3. when it would learn the
document. I mentioned it
to Dan but he could not replicate the problem. He did
make a suggestion, but
as I was not able to replicate the problem I was not
able to apply it.

I have tried replicating your document here, but code
insight works as
required.

Glad it's not only me that saw this behavior. I was
beginning to think it
was me, seeing things again.

Sean Wheller