[oXygen-user] FOP & SVG

Marius Scurtescu
Tue Dec 2 11:25:50 CST 2003

Options / Preferences / External FO Processor

Click 'New', fill a name and a description, the
'Working directory' I am using is '.' and for
'Command line':
D:\xml\fop\0.20.5\fop.bat -fo ${fo} -${method} ${out}

This is assuming that FOP 0.20.5 is installed
in D:\xml\fop\0.20.5\

It may also be possible to replace the FOP that
comes with oXygen, but I haven't tried that.

Marius