[oXygen-sdk] Java extensions for both Oxygen Editor and Oxygen Author

Adam Retter adam.retter at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 29 08:01:18 CDT 2023

Hi there,

For some time we have had a working Java extension for Oxygen XML Editor.
Our Java class extends SchemaManagerFilter
https://www.oxygenxml.com/InstData/Editor/SDK/javadoc/ro/sync/contentcompletion/xml/SchemaManagerFilter.html
and is part of a TEI P5 framework.

Our plugin consults a remote server to make auto-suggestions for
various Attribute and Element values depending on the context within
the document. See - https://github.com/BCDH/TEI-Completer

At the moment as far as I can tell our plugin only works with Oxygen
when it is in the Editor view. We would like to get it working with
Oxygen also when it is in the Author view. I have not been able to
find any documentation about this.

Can you tell me if it is possible to have such a plugin function in
both the Editor and Author views.

Kind regards to all at Oxygen.

--
Adam Retter