[oXygen-sdk] [Ann] Oxygen XML Editor version 21.1 release

Radu Coravu radu_coravu at sync.ro
Fri May 24 07:28:53 CDT 2019

Hi everybody,

We released a couple of days Oxygen XML Editor version 21.1 and the
corresponding Author SDK.

Our list of API improvements can be found here:

https://www.oxygenxml.com/xml_editor/whats_new.html#21.1API

As always we tried to keep Oxygen as backwards compatible as possible
with plugins and we added no incompatible change in this release.

Although it still comes bundled with Java 1.8 (which is still the
recommended Java version to run Oxygen) Oxygen 21.1 was tested and
should work also with Java 11 or 12 without any changes.

Regards,
Radu

Radu Coravu
<oXygen/> XML Editor