[oXygen-sdk] Use ComponentsValidatorPluginExtension only when Oxygen Author?

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu) support at oxygenxml.com
Wed Jul 3 04:46:03 CDT 2019

Hi Tony,

The components validator plugin's "getComponentsValidator" method is
called too early, when the
"PluginWorkspaceProvider.getPluginWorkspace()" singleton object is not
yet built.
Maybe instead you could look at a Java system property called
"com.oxygenxml.app.descriptor" which for Oxygen XML Editor should have
the value "ro.sync.exml.EditorFrameDescriptor".

Regards,
Radu

Radu Coravu
<oXygen/> XML Editor