[oXygen-sdk] [Ann] New maintenance build available for oXygen 17.1 (2015111718)

oXygen XML Editor Support - Alex Jitianu support at oxygenxml.com
Mon Nov 23 08:50:31 CST 2015

Hello Yuriy,

We try to keep backwards compatibility as much as possible so if you've
developed a customization for version 14 then chances are it will also
work with version 17.

I understand that you've created a new author action. Please don't
forget to add it inside the toolbar [1] or in the contextual menu [2].
If you're still having issues we can try and schedule an Web Meeting
sometime between 9.00 EET and 17.00 EET.

[1]
http://oxygenxml.com/doc/versions/17.1/ug-editor/#tasks/dg-configure-toolbar.html
[2]
http://oxygenxml.com/doc/versions/17.1/ug-editor/#tasks/dg-config-context-menu.html