[oXygen-sdk] Non-Maven version of the plugin SDK?

Michael Anthony Smith anthony.smith at deltaxml.com
Thu May 29 08:02:45 CDT 2014

Alex,

Thanks for producing a non-Maven version of the SDK.

Best regards,
Anthony.
--
Michael Anthony Smith
Senior Software Engineer

DeltaXML Ltd "Experts in information change"

T:	+44 1684 532 140
E:	anthony.smith at deltaxml.com
W:	http://www.deltaxml.com
Malvern Hills Science Park, Malvern, Worcs, WR14 3SZ, UK
Registered in England 02528681 Reg. Office: Monsell House, WR8 0QN, UK