[oXygen-sdk] Problem with the "insert.cross.reference" action in Oxygen Author 15.2

Nathan vrveerar at gmail.com
Tue May 6 00:50:23 CDT 2014

Thanks a bunch Alex. With regards to the scenario, in our case, our writers
are used to see these attributes pre-populated since it is valid for 90% of
all our content. Only for the smaller percentage of the content do our
writers actually go ahead and change these values, which saves them quite a
few clicks.
With regards to your suggestion of using the "AuthorDocumentFilter" as
shown in "
http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-editor/#topics/api_faq_use_typograhic_quotation_marks.html",
do let me know if the following steps are what I should undertake based on
the fact that I am using the DITA extension:
1) Create a class which extends the dita extension bundle.
2) Create a new document filter to filter out xrefs and set the attributes.
3) Set the document filter created in (2) within the class created in (1).

Do let me know if there is any alternative to the above steps.

Thanks,
Nathan