[oXygen-sdk] Easier way to distribute profiling condition sets and Code templates

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu) support at oxygenxml.com
Wed Jun 4 00:39:01 CDT 2014

Hi Nathan,

Oxygen 15.0 and newer has the API:

> ro.sync.exml.workspace.api.PluginWorkspace.setGlobalObjectProperty(String, Object)

which allows you to forcefully set for example from a Workspace Access
plugin preferences via the API.
Actually this forum discussion is very close to what you want:

> http://www.oxygenxml.com/forum/post29893.html

Starting with Oxygen 16.0 we added this API:

> ro.sync.exml.workspace.api.PluginWorkspace.importGlobalOptions(File)

which allows you to forcefully set options to Oxygen from an options XML
file (which was previously created by exporting options in another
Oxygen installation). Based on this new API, our Plugins SDK now has a
new sample plugin based on a Workspace Access Plugin extension called
"Impose Options":

> http://www.oxygenxml.com/oxygen_sdk.html#oXygen_standalone_plugins

Regards,
Radu