[oXygen-sdk] [ann] oXygen XML Editor 15.2

Oxygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Fri Jan 31 06:43:50 CST 2014

Hi Jan,

The contextual menu action called "Find/Replace in Files" which you are
probably interested in should have the ID "Find/Find_replace_in_files"
but unfortunately it is not yet present in the list, I will try to fix
this in the next version.

What you could do right now would be to use the API:

> ro.sync.exml.workspace.api.editor.page.ditamap.WSDITAMapEditorPage.setPopUpMenuCustomizer(DITAMapPopupMenuCustomizer)

and before the pop-up menu is shown, iterate its components and if one
of the JMenuItem's has an action with the ID specified above:

> "WSDITAMapEditorPage.getActionsProvider().getActionID(Object)"

use the API:

> WSDITAMapEditorPage.getActionsProvider().addActionPerformedListener

  to add the listener to it.

Regards,
Radu

Radu Coravu