[oXygen-sdk] Custom action for results in search window

Nathan vrveerar at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 15:11:38 CST 2014

Hi Alex,
   I am looking to perform this action on the results of the "Open/Find
Resource" view. So, if a particular "Open/Find Resource" operation
retrieved 5 results in the "Open/Find Resource" results and I am interested
in 3 out of the 5 results, I would like to select 3 out of the 5 and
provide a custom action on right click.
   It looked like there was no way to access to the "Open/Find Resource"
search results from the API so I wanted to check.

Regards,
Nathan