[oXygen-sdk] Process current context using custom swing component

Nathan vrveerar at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 08:07:39 CST 2014

Hi,
  I would like to create a Swing component which receives the current
element, processes it through user interactions and returns a value which
needs to be inserted back. I would like to trigger this using the Author
API when a particular attribute value for the element is entered.
  How would I go about doing this? If there is a sample available of
something similar, I would love to take a look.

Thanks!
Nathan