[oXygen-sdk] Get extension setting for backiup files

Oxygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Wed Feb 12 06:48:12 CST 2014

Hi Jan,

> I see that the backup files are also using the CustomProtocolHandler to write to the file system. Is there a way to know which extension the user has set in that dialog programmatically?

Yes, the Find Replace in Files also works with the URL-based abstraction
either over local disk or remote CMS resources.
Unfortunately we do not have API for what you want, we have API for
setting a certain preference but we do not have API to read a certain
preference. Could you tell us more about your use case?

Regards,
Radu

Radu Coravu