[oXygen-sdk] Behavior of WSEditorChangeListener.editorActivated in 15.2

Oxygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Mon Feb 10 09:20:13 CST 2014

Hi Jan,

I reproduced the issue and I'll also try to push a fix for it on the
Oxygen 15.2 code branch in order to have the fix in the next Oxygen 15.2
minor bug fix release kit which will be announced here:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/rssBuildID.xml

Just out of curiosity, why exactly are you using the editorActivated
callbacks instead of the "editorSelected" one? The activated callback is
received more often, when focus is moved inside the current editor for
example.

Regards,
Radu

Radu Coravu