[oXygen-sdk] Extending the dita framework

Alex Jitianu alex_jitianu at sync.ro
Tue Mar 19 05:30:30 CDT 2013

Hi Jan,

What probably happened is that we changed the extension from 'gif' to
'png' (for those icons). In the future we'll think twice before making
these kind of changes. Normally these icons are located inside
oxygen.jar but if you send me a list with the icons you need I can send
them to you.

Best regards,
Alex
--