[oXygen-sdk] How to get the name of the attribute that is edited in the Attributes editor

Oxygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Thu Mar 14 09:06:00 CDT 2013

Hi Jan,

Sorry, we do not have this kind of API.
Maybe when you do not have enough context information to decide what
type of choose you want to show, you could show an intermediate dialog
and ask the user.

Usually images are inserted using the custom action (and you have enough
information there to know the user wants to insert an image).
The use case for editing an image @href would probably be if the
reference has changed but even in this case the user could simply delete
and re-insert the image reference.

Regards,
Radu

Radu Coravu