[oXygen-sdk] Resolving of images programatically

Oxygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Mon Feb 25 09:28:40 CST 2013

Hi Jan,

I do not quite understand what the purpose of the code is.

The references resolver is used to resolve conrefs (and in your case
varrefs) and to show the referenced content in place in the Author mode.

Resolving images content does not pass through this code, Oxygen
requires the image content directly through the custom URL handler.

Regards,
Radu

Radu Coravu