[oXygen-sdk] Resolving of custom attribute through a customURLHandler

Oxygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Wed Feb 20 07:35:51 CST 2013

Hi Jan,

You will probably also have to also duplicate the classes:

ro.sync.ecss.extensions.dita.conref.DITAXMLReaderWrapper
ro.sync.ecss.extensions.dita.conref.DITAFilteringContentHandler (which
looks explicitly at the @id attribute).

and change them to better suit your purpose.

Then from the customized DITA Conref resolver implementation use your
DITAXMLReaderWrapper instead (or use either your customized wrapper for
varref or ours for conrefs).

Regards,
Radu

Radu Coravu