[oXygen-sdk] Dynamic content resolving in oXygen

Alex Jitianu alex_jitianu at sync.ro
Mon Aug 19 04:04:38 CDT 2013

Hi,

For "table" and "fig" elements we actually present the text of the title
element so if you've tried on some samples and it didn't work please
send them to us. I'm not sure about the @title attribute. I'm not seeing
it as being allowed neither on the "table" nor the "fig" elements.

Regarding the "image" element I guess we didn't resolve to the "alt"
text because neither the default DITA transformations do that. But I'll
add an issue to consider resolving this too.

The API that handles this support is
ro.sync.ecss.extensions.api.ExtensionsBundle.createLinkTextResolver().
For DITA we have a default implementation
ro.sync.ecss.extensions.dita.link.DitaLinkTextResolver. So you can
always extend/copy DitaLinkTextResolver and add additional resolving if
the default ones aren't enough.

Best regards,
Alex