[oXygen-sdk] Welcome to the Oxygen SDK users list

Radu Coravu radu_coravu at sync.ro
Tue Oct 23 02:49:29 CDT 2012

Hi,

Welcome to the Oxygen SDK Users List.

We planned this list to be a good place where to publicly discuss
integration questions like:

* Building plugins for the Oxygen standalone installation.

* Communicating between your Eclipse plugins and the Oxygen plugin for
Eclipse.

* What CSS properties to use in order to visually render your XML
content in a certain way.

* Creating custom Java extensions or operations for working in the
Author page.

* Embedding our Author Component in your custom Java application or
using it as a Web Java Applet.

There have been a lot of interesting API discussions in the past both on
the Oxygen forum, users list and directly on our support email address
(support at oxygenxml.com) and we considered that some of these discussions
may be interesting for the entire developer community.

We added an API FAQ in our user manual:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-oxygen/#topics/api_faq_introduction.html

and we'll try to update it to contain answers to interesting question
posed on this list and on the other support channels.

Sorry for the spam you received previously, this list will be strictly
moderated in the future so this will not happen again.

Regards,
Radu

Radu Coravu