Margins change after setting mirror pages

Post here questions and problems related to editing and publishing DITA content.
bennichs

Margins change after setting mirror pages

Post by bennichs »

Hi,

I'm having trouble setting all pdf output margins the same dimensions after setting the variable "mirror-page-margins" to "true". The side margins on the odd and even body pages are different even when I have all "page-margin" variable set to the same dimensions. I want double sided pages, but also want all the margins to be the same.

I hope that makes sense. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Ben
Radu

Re: Margins change after setting mirror pages

Post by Radu »

Hi Ben,

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you have other PDF customizations? Setting the mirror page margins in the basic-settings.xsl worked quite well for me, I did not find any obvious page margin problems.
Maybe a screenshot would help.

You could also try to write about this on the DITA Users List, they might have other suggestions for you.

Regards,
Radu
Radu Coravu
<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com
bennichs

Re: Margins change after setting mirror pages

Post by bennichs »

Thanks for the response. I got it figured out. At some point I had a 1 inch "column gap" in region-body-odd of layout-masters-attr.xsl that was throwing the columns off. Don't know how I missed that. Removed the gap, and we're all good.

Thanks again.

Ben