XML Schema Quick Assist Support
The Quick Assist support improves the development work flow, offering fast access to the most commonly used actions when you edit schema documents.
The Quick Assist feature is activated automatically when the cursor is positioned over the name of a component. It is accessible via a yellow bulb icon () placed at the current line in the stripe on the left side of the editor. Also, you can invoke the quick assist menu by using the Alt + 1 (Meta + Alt + 1 on Mac OS X) keyboard shortcuts.
- Rename Component in
- Renames the component and all its dependencies.
- Search Declarations
- Searches the declaration of the component in a predefined scope. It is available only when the context represents a component name reference.
- Search References
- Searches all references of the component in a predefined scope.
- Component Dependencies
- Searches the component dependencies in a predefined scope.
- Change Scope
- Configures the scope that will be used for future search or refactor operations.
- Rename Component
- Allows you to rename the current component in-place.
- Search Occurrences
- Searches all occurrences of the component within the current file.
To watch our video demonstration about improving schema development using the Quick Assist action set, go to http://oxygenxml.com/demo/Quick_Assist.html.