Component Dependencies View for XML Schema
The Component Dependencies view allows you to spot the dependencies for the selected component of an XML Schema, a Relax NG schema, a NVDL schema or an XSLT stylesheet. If the view is not displayed, it can be opened from the menu.
- Select the desired schema component in the editor.
- Choose the Component Dependencies action from the contextual menu.
In the Component Dependencies view the following actions are available in the toolbar:
- Refreshes the dependencies structure.
- Stop the dependencies computing.
- Allows you to configure a search scope to compute the dependencies structure.
- Contains a list of previously executed dependencies computations.
The contextual menu contains the following actions:
- Go to First Reference
- Selects the first reference of the referenced component from the current selected component in the dependencies tree.
- Go to Component
- Shows the definition of the currently selected component in the dependencies tree.