To ensure a continuous and productive work flow, when a view mode has no files to present, it offers a set of guiding actions with some possible paths to follow.
Initially, when there is no working copy configured the All Files view mode lists the following two actions:
- Synchronize with Repository - Available only when there is nothing to present in the Modified and Incoming view modes.
- Switch to Incoming - Selects the Incoming view mode.
- Switch to Outgoing - Selects the Outgoing view mode.
- Switch to Conflicts - Selects the Conflicts view mode.
- Show all changes/incoming/outgoing/conflicts - Depending on the currently selected view mode, this action presents the corresponding resources after a synchronize operation was executed only on a part of the working copy resources.
- (Information message) - Informs you why there are no resources presented in the currently selected view mode.