Actions Available in the Schema Diagram Editor
When editing Relax NG schemas in Full Model View, the contextual menu offers the following actions:
- Append child
- Appends a child to the selected component.
- Insert Before
- Inserts a component before the selected component.
- Insert After
- Inserts a component after the selected component.
- Edit attributes
- Edits the attributes of the selected component.
- Removes the selected component.
- Show only the selected component
- Depending on its state (selected/not selected), either the selected component or all the diagram components are shown.
- Show Annotations
- Depending on its state (selected/not selected), the documentation nodes are shown or hidden.
- Auto expand to references
- This option controls how the schema diagram is automatically expanded. If you select it and then edit a top-level element or you make a refresh, the diagram is expanded until it reaches referenced components. If this option is left unchecked, only the first level of the diagram is expanded, showing the top-level elements. For large schemas, the editor disables this option automatically.
- Collapse Children
- Collapses the children of the selected view.
- Expand Children
- Expands the children of the selected view.
- Print Selection
- Prints the selected view.
- Save as Image
- Saves the current selection as JPEG, BMP, SVG or PNG image.
- Refreshes the schema diagram according to the changes in your code. They represent changes in your imported documents or changes that are not reflected automatically in the compiled schema).
If the schema is not valid, you see only an error message in the Logical Model View instead of the diagram.