The following profiler settings are available:
- Show time
- Shows the total time that was spent in the call.
- Show inherent time
- Shows the inherent time that was spent in the call. The inherent time is defined as the total time of a call minus the time of its child calls.
- Show invocation count
- Shows how many times the call was called in this particular call sequence.
- Time scale
- Determines the unit of time measurement. You can choose between milliseconds or microseconds.
- Hotspot threshold
- Hotspots are ignored below this specified amount (in milliseconds). For more information, see Hotspots View.
- Ignore invocation less than
- Invocations are ignored below this specified amount (in microseconds). For more information, see Invocation Tree View.
- Percentage calculation
- The percentage base that determines what time span percentages are calculated against.
You can choose between the following:
- Absolute - Percentage values show the contribution to the total time.
- Relative - Percentage values show the contribution to the calling call.