Schema Design Preferences
The following options are available in the Schema Design preferences page:
- Show annotation in the diagram
- When selected, Oxygen XML Developer displays the content of
xs:documentationelements in schema diagrams.
- When trying to edit components from another schema
- The schema diagram editor will combine schemas imported by the current schema file
into a single schema diagram. You can choose what happens if you try to edit a component
from an imported schema. The options are:
- Always go to its definition - Oxygen XML Developer opens the imported schema file so that you can edit it.
- Never go to its definition - The imported schema file is not opened and the component cannot be edited in place.
- Always ask - Oxygen XML Developer asks if you want to open the imported schema file.
- Allows you to set the default zoom level of the schema diagram.