Making a Persistent Copy of Results
The Results panel displays the results from the following operations:
- document validation
- checking the form of documents
- XSLT or FO transformation
- find all occurrences of a string in a file
- find all occurrences of a string in multiple files
- applying an XPath expression to the current document
- Displays the Save Results dialog box, used to save the result list of the current message tab. The action is also available on the right-click menu of the Results panel.
- Displays the Page Setup dialog box used to define the page size and orientation properties for printing the result list of the current Results panel. The action is also available on the right-click menu of the Results panel.
- Save Results as XML from the contextual menu
- Saves the content of the Results panel in an XML file with the
<Report> <Incident> <engine>The engine who provide the error.<engine> <severity>The severity level<severity> <Description>Description of output message.</Description> <SystemID>The location of the file linked to the message.</SystemID> <Location> <start> <line>Start line number in file.<line> <column>Start column number in file<column> </start> <end> <line>End line number in file.<line> <column>End column number in file<column> </start> </Location> </Incident> </Report>