IBM DB2 Contextual Menu Actions
General Contextual Menu Actions
For relational databases, the following general actions are available in the contextual menu of the Data Source Explorer view, depending on the node in which it is invoked:
- Performs a refresh on the selected node.
- Disconnect (available on Connection nodes)
- Closes the current database connection. If a table is already open, you are warned to close it before proceeding.
- Configure Database Sources (available on Connection nodes)
- Opens the Data Sources preferences page where you can configure both data sources and connections.
- Edit (available on Table nodes)
- Opens the selected table in the Table Explorer view.
- Export to XML (available on Table nodes)
- Opens the Export Criteria dialog box (a thorough description of this dialog box can be found in the Import from Database chapter).