How to Configure an XQJ Data Source
- If your XQJ Implementation is native, make sure the directory containing the native libraries of the engine is added to your system environment variables: to PATH - on Windows, to LD_LIBRARY_PATH - on Linux, or to DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH - on OS X. Restart Oxygen XML Developer after configuring the environment variables.
- Open the Preferences dialog box and go to Data Sources.
- Click the New button in the Data Sources panel.
- Enter a unique name for the data source.
- Select XQuery API for Java(XQJ) in the Type combo box.
Press the Add button to add XQJ API-specific files.
You can manage the driver files using the Add, Remove, Detect, and Stop buttons.Oxygen XML Developer detects any implementation of javax.xml.xquery.XQDataSource and presents it in Driver class field.
- Select the most suited driver in the Driver class combo box.
- Click the OK button to finish the data source configuration.