How to Configure an XQJ Data Source
Any transformer that offers an XQJ API implementation can be used when validating XQuery or transforming XML documents. An example of an XQuery engine that implements the XQJ API is Zorba.
- If your XQJ Implementation is native, make sure the directory containing the native libraries of the engine is added to your system environment variables: to PATH - on Windows, to LD_LIBRARY_PATH - on Linux, or to DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH - on OS X. Restart Oxygen XML Developer after configuring the environment variables.
- Open the Preferences dialog box and go to Data Sources.
- Click the New button in the Data Sources panel.
- Enter a unique name for the data source.
- Select XQuery API for Java(XQJ) in the Type combo box.
Press the Add button to add XQJ API-specific files.
You can manage the driver files using the Add, Remove, Detect, and Stop buttons.Oxygen XML Developer detects any implementation of javax.xml.xquery.XQDataSource and presents it in Driver class field.
- Select the most suited driver in the Driver class combo box.
- Click the OK button to finish the data source configuration.